Saturday, September 27, 2008

Finally....

I know, I know, it has been awhile.. Some of you may be thinking, "No news is good news", well---such is not the case. I did get the results of my scan and it was not completely clear. There is another cyst growing close to the area of the last one. To be honest, I don't know where it is attached. It is not to large , smaller than a golf ball. The good news is that according to the scan their is no cancer activity. It is all liquid, and seems to be encapsulated. As soon as the dr. walked into the room, well first we waited for 45 minutes, I knew by the look on his face it wasn't clear. He is going to send the scan off to my rectal/colon guy and I will meet with him on Oct. 9th. So till then I am living like "normal"... We haven't told the younger kiddos yet, but Randi knows. We will tell them when I know for sure what is happening and when.
God keeps bringing me back to Proverbs 19:21 Many are the plans in a man's heart, but it is the LORD's purpose that prevails.
I had many plans for the next two months and the Lord is certainly showing His hand in all of my life. So I don't talk about it much until I have more of a plan.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was good to see a new post on your blog. I guess the October appt. will give you more info and I'm praying that this is a non cancerous cyst. That is possible isn't it? I know God knows how this will all turn out. May He give all of you peace, hope, and good days.
Speaking of good days it looks like you had some good times with your family. Charlie and his brother are covering up part of a picture. Is it a picture of the Cuperus sibs? I'm glad you had a chance to be together.
Continuing to pray,
Jill