Monday, July 20, 2009

July 4th

Here I come !! Tommy and Austin and John were waiting to run to the finish with me. As you can see it was raining and a bit chilly, but good running weather. Randi, Nathan and Gerald coming across the line !! Yes they were ahead of me by about 10 minutes.

I finished !! Mission Accomplished !! I was just getting ready to push my arm up over my head, so thats why my arm looks so crooked. Tommy was so cute waiting for me, and then wanting to finish with me. It was a great start to a great day.. Praise the Lord for my strength and health to do this.. Phil. 4:13..Thank you LORD !!




1 comments:

mary ruegge said...

you rock, woman! I haven't left a message before cuz I didn't have an "account". But wanted to let you know you look great and it lifts my heart to see the pics with your family. Hope you had a wonderful summer. you've shown me to treasure every moment. You ARE an inspiration to more than you know.....