Wednesday, October 7, 2009

The results

Hi, I got a call from the Dr. around 6pm on Monday. He said it all looked good. There is NO cancer activity shown. Praise the LORD ! There is a tiny spot on my lung that is not showing any cancer activty but we are going to keep a very close eye on that. But it is very very good news that there is no hot cells.
Thank you so much for your prayers, and I ask that we all give thanks to God for His graciousness to me.
On Sunday I am walking, with about 40,000 others, the Race for the Cure. Our group is walking the 5K. Should be a great time of fellowship as well. Hope to post photos soon.
Our newest fun thing is making our own pasta. We got a pasta maker that can do angel hair, egg, or lasgna noodles. We made whole wheat that I had just ground. It was yummy. It will be fun to experiment and add other ingredients.
Love to you all,

4 comments:

Dawn said...

You already know my reaction to your good news, so I'm movin' onto the pasta. lol Are you up for teaching a "pasta making class" on one of our Monday nights?

Anonymous said...

Awesome news Jodi, I'm praising with you... and I'm not talking about the carrot juice!!!
Steve

Michele Cunningham said...

I am so thankful Jodi....amazing news. Please tell Tommy I said hello!

Anonymous said...

Jodi,

I am so thrilled with your news! Our Lord is ever so faithful. Praise Him always.

Blessings
Robyn Bishop