Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Oh my..

I have two other things i really should be doing right now, but my creative juices aren't flowing, and they need to be. So thought I would write a note and then maybe that will help..
For me physically I have been feeling great.. We have started at the gym and it has been fun taking different classes and yes feeling very uncoordinated. But working up a good sweat! I have been have trying to juice every other day. I am a wimp and do not run when it is chilly here. I can't say cold, cuz the Midwest people will get all over me.
I am doing a study on Godliness now, and I am excited to see the changes the Lord will bring.I have been praying that my life will change from this study, not like something I do every week or a check in the box, but a true change of life..
Well I better try and get the other things written, sigh, I still don't feel creative..
Till next time, I hope you keep warm....

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Thanks for posting Jodi - I still check your blog regularly and LOVE it when you update = )

Anonymous said...

Well the weather looks great. Wish I was there. You are right the midwest would get on for saying its cold. take care love Gail