Monday, March 15, 2010

How times flies!

Wow, I can't believe that I have not blogged since January.. I do have stuff to say, just don't take the time to get on here.. You know facebook seems easier, not sure it is, but thats where I go first..Well go back to Feb. Sierra became a teenage...She is getting taller everyday I think.. Just about as tall as Randi, and Grandma C...only 1/4 inch to go...We took and some friends to an indoor trampoline place. They jumped for 2 hours and had a great time. Then we needed to bring a couple of the girls to a bball game so I grabbed a pizza to eat at the park till it started.. Well after about 20 minutes, Tommy comes to me and says, "Mom my arm feels twisted..." Well thats becuz it was... He fell off the monkey bars, so off the the ER.. we got there about 4pm and left around 1230am...but thankfully , no surgery, just reset and a cast... As of right now he still has it on, but hopes to get it off this Wednesday. Picts. to come...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That sounds familiar on a snowy Sat night Feb 6th Tim and Cody were messing around and Cody falls on Tims hand.Well Tim heard a crack off to er 9:30 untill about 12:10. Well he fractured a bone in his thumb. After going to a surgren he said the dr in er did such a good job resetting the thumb
that he said he did not need a pin put in. God is good
love Gail