Monday, May 19, 2008

Monday treat

Well a strange thing happened this last treatment. As you know I go home on Thursday with a "chemo ball", that gives me medicine for 46 hrs. When I awoke on Friday morning I noticed that the ball had not changed size.. So I of course did not call the office right away to tell them.. And before you know it , it was past 5. So my nurse called at around 7 and I explained to him that it was not working. So he had me try a few things, but it didn't start the flow of medicine. So he came early on Saturday to disconnect me, and gave me the option of getting another and starting it on Sat. Well of course I said------"no thanks". Now I am feeling a little bit guilty of that, however what is done is done at this point. On top of that, I have also decided to take a break and join Randi on her volleyball trip to Florida. ( maybe I miss the humidity..!?) So i won't have treatment again till June 26th, and at that time I will plan on finishing all twelve. We have a couple of busy weeks ahead so I am excited for all those plans. Please pray for us during this time, that I am not out of God's will for His plan in my life. Thanks also for continuing to support us in many different ways.

0 comments: