The sky was so beautiful the other evening, I just had to get a few shots. Our God is colorful and creative.
Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Arizona Sunset
Posted by
Jodi Dennis
at
6:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The sky was so beautiful the other evening, I just had to get a few shots. Our God is colorful and creative.
Posted by
Jodi Dennis
at
6:20 PM
3 comments:
God's creation is truly amazing...how are you?! I hope good...I didn't know you had a blog! -So cool...now I can keep up with you and the family. I hope you are doing good...Mia just had her 39th transfusion.
Love,
Kristi
Nice sunset that sure looks better than the 12'' of snow in in Iowa.
Hope you and your family have a blessed Christmas.Thinking of you hope that God gives you the peace you need for the future.
love Gail cold in Iowa
I love in AZ too! We do have the best sunsets for sure!
Post a Comment