I am doing very well from healing from surgery . I meet with the oncologist on Monday to see if we are going to have chemo with radiation. We have decided to go on with the radiation starting Jan.5th. It will be 25 treatments. M-F.. And like I said we will see what the chemo dr. wants to add to it. And so I will ask humbly for your prayers for me and my family during this time.. I will have a CT scan on Tuesday so they can map out the area of target.
It is so strange that is so similar as to how I started out last year. I started chemo the first week of Jan. also..Every day I ask God how to glorify Him thru this. And what that looks like in daily life.
Saturday, December 27, 2008
my health update !
Posted by
Jodi Dennis
at
10:16 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh my goodness, I will be praying for you...do you go to Banner where Mia goes?! I will be lifting both you and Sue Grimm up in prayer...many blessings to you and your family.
Jodi
God does not waste a thing, so your request is very wise. I pray that HE will continue to be glorified! Go-FIGHT-WIN!!
Holli
Post a Comment