Well well, we have been going strong since my clear scan..Our activities calendar has been on constant go. Now softball, school, baseball etc..have come a close. I have to stop and ask myself if this is how I want to spend my time. They all are family related but that doesn't mean they are the right way to spend our time. We have stayed home for the last 3 nites and it feels great..
We have some graduation parties coming up this weekend that should be great to celebrate with the grads..
Our pool is perfect for swimming, so we get in at least once a day..
"Rejoice with those who rejoice and weep with those who weep"....
I have to share that this verse has really become a reality for me. I have cried with so many of you friends and that was so comforting, and now we have the chance to rejoice together.. And it has been a blast !! Thank you for being there with me for both sides. God is teaching me so much. I do ask for continued prayer as I face each day, and struggle with the thoughts of the cancer returning.
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Month of May
Posted by
Jodi Dennis
at
11:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment