Monday, April 27, 2009

Whoo --Hoo !!!

Yes, that is me jumping for joy !! My recent scan came back clear !! Praise the LORD !!
I have been smiling so big all week, but this photo sums it up...Well that and
Ps. 40:3
"He has put new song in my mouth-Praise to our God;
Many will see it and fear,
And will trust in the LORD."
And that is my prayer, that you will praise the Lord with me, and place your trust in Him.
Thank you all for your prayers and faithful support to me and the family !
Yippee !!

11 comments:

Dawn said...

LOVE the pic. Such an awesome, creative way to share your good news. I was thinking about you all thru worship on Sunday. Each word in every song, taking on new meaning in light of your news :)

Lorraine said...

When I look at this, I can't help but think of you in that bed a few months ago and you couldn't even move. You've sure come a long way! Reminds me of the verse..."I am fearfully and wonderfully made." God holds all your days in His big hands and He is good and faithful. So happy for you and your family!

The McPoland Family said...

AMEN!!!!

Anonymous said...

Jodi,

Our Lord is an amazingly wonderful Lord. So very thrilled for you and your family!

Many praises to our Mighty King.

Blessings
Robyn Bishop

Anonymous said...

Whoo Hoo Jodi! We praise God with you! It was so good to see you and give you a hug the other day. I kept thinking about how good you looked! Thank you Jesus!
Blessings,
Rosemary

Anonymous said...

AWESOME NEWS I wish I was there to give you a hug. So just know that I am so glad to hear the good news.

love Gail

Anonymous said...

AWESOME JODI, I knew this was coming, but was eager to see how you were going to say it! Well done and Praise the Lord. Awesome News. Reminds me of Prov 25:25.. Like cold water to a weary soul is good news from a distant land... by distant land they mean Queen Creek!!
Rejoicing with you..
Steve

Lizy said...

Praise God! Will continue to pray that you stay healthy!!! What a blessing!

Love, Twila

Anonymous said...

A picture is worth a thousand words! Before I scrolled down to the words I knew the news was good. Rejoicing with all of you and thanking God for the way He has answered the many prayers. Continuing to pray for good health in the days ahead.

Love,
Jill

Gini said...

Larry said he saw Randy at CPC this week. You are very dear to us. We are so relieved to hear this great news.
Jehovah-Rapha - "The Lord That Healeth Thee" Praise His holy name!

The Larsen Family

Peggy Danielson said...

WHOO HOO is right! What great news! You have been and will continue to be an incredible instrument of God's mercy and grace!