Saturday, April 11, 2009

A day of thinking back

It was 6 years ago today that I got my first diagnoses. What a ride it has been. God has been so gracious to me and my family during these last years. I have felt His hands of love around me so tightly and at times I have felt so all alone. God has brought some wonderful friends into my life during and thru all this. From the beginning I have always had to bring myself back to say
It is NOT about me.. None of this is. I have had very difficult days, and have had very blessed and encouraged by scriptures and prayers. I am looking forward to church tomorrow and celebrate the Risen Saviour ! It is such a time of reflection and rejuvenation !! I hope that you reading this also get the privilege of worshipping with a body of believers.
Jesus is alive !!

0 comments: