Sunday, April 19, 2009

Upcoming

Easter Smiles...He is Risen !!

From a wedding we attended ! It was a beautiful day !



I am writing to ask you to pray for my scan that is coming up on Tuesday. It is in the morning.
I have had a rollercoaster of emtions over this, and it took me about 3 weeks to make the appt. I pray that whatever the results I am honoring to God.
I will give out results when I get them, so plz be patience with that.
Thank you all !!


5 comments:

The McPoland Family said...

My husband prayed for you in our family prayer last night, and we will continue to do so!

Anonymous said...

Jodi, Will pray for the "desire of your heart" to be the desire of God's heart. I will believe with you for a GREAT result. "Do not be afraid for your Father has been pleased to give you the Kingdom".. LK 12:32
Steve
PS Those meds you are taking must be causing you to shrink.. didn't Randi used to be shorter than you!!! ;-}

Anonymous said...

We'll definitely be praying for you. Great seeing you @ the wedding. You Dennis ladies looked awesome. Hope they find the ring :)

Anonymous said...

Good morning from IA. Hey, there Randi I do believe you are taller than mom now!! I am asking God to completely remove all evidence of cancer form your body. HE is Able!
I hear you may have 94 today! We hope to hit 50 or so. But I have tulips blooming. Spring is coming. May the spring of new beginnings also be with you. God bless. Love, Aunt Esther

Anonymous said...

I will be thinking of you as you go for the scan and wait for news.
take care.love Gail