Monday, April 20, 2009

To set it straight

For all you observant people out there, on the picture of our family where Randi appears to be taller than me, she is wearing about 4 inch heels and I have on flip flops.. So now you have the rest of the story ..

2 comments:

Dawn. said...

AND, they were some of the cutes 4" inch heels I've ever seen. I'm not a huge "shoe gal", but those are adorable!

PS The "anonymous" comment on the last post was from me. I thought I had the "name" bottom marked, but guess I hit enter too fast. lol Dawn

Anonymous said...

Dawn is so nice to cover for you!
I don't see ANY 4" heels!
see:
http://seniorjournal.com/NEWS/Aging/5-11-28-SeniorsDoShrink.htm
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SN
(though I'm not so serious about the pic, You know I will be serious in praying for you tomorrow!!!!!!!!!) PS. Good news, Mike & Deb may be coming back soon.