The Birthday Girls enjoying the day !!
This last year was a tough one, but Praise God for He has brought me safe thus far, and grown and strectched me beyond my expectations. For only thru Him have I been able to sustain.
Thank you Jesus for 47 years !!
Oh Yippee... Today is my birthday.. I am so thankful for my parents who brought me into this world and raised me in a Christian home !! I grew up in a very small town, but wouldn't change a thing.. well maybe the time I sliced my ankle with a hatchet while walking beans, but other than that nope..I am thankful for all the sacrifices they made to send me to Christian schools. May I continue to live to give Him glory and honor. For this I rise out of bed every day..
Another of my greatest blessings is having my daughter on my birthday ! Wow 17 years ago !! I remember it well..She is a beautiful young lady and i am impressed with her more and more all the time..
Let keep on celebrating till He returns, or calls me home, Here in the love of Christ I stand !
3 comments:
Happy birthday girls!
Happy Birthday to both of you! How special to have a daughter on your own birthday.
Praise God for "growing" you into His likeness. Jesus shines from your words, Jodi! Praying that this year goes much more smoothly for you!
Love, Twila
So how is your new "diet" going, Jodi? Our daughter, Elizabeth, is going to school to be a chiropractor. She has been studying nutrition...and changing my eating habits, too. She's into organic...and very little wheat, grains, etc. She'd probably like your new habits! Twila
Post a Comment