Sunday, September 6, 2009

So far-- in Sept.

Remember, I can't figure out to post very well so on your mind, flip flop these photos, read below..



Hello you blogger followers,


I posted this on facebook but remembered that not all follow that , so here is my new deal.. Juicing at least twice a day, and no flour, dairy,sugar, salt,oils,wheat,pasta, cereal, etc...lots of veggies...not sure where this will lead, but it has to be a good start for something. I am really missing M & M's the most.. Coffee is a close second, well maybe Chai tea also.. Anyway hats off to juicing. My mother-in-law gave me this juice many years ago (THANKS Jackie), and it is really working great !
My blood work came back good, with my white count still low, at 2.6, so i hoping with the diet change and some powerful supplement that will help.
It is still incredibly hot here in AZ... Ready for a break for sure..
More soon,

2 comments:

Dawn said...

So. . . is this what our first "class" is gonna be?

The McPoland Family said...

ohhhhh...I need a juicer too!!! Maybe I would eat healthier.