Friday, April 2, 2010

Updates

Hi, Yes I am rejoicing in God's graciousness towards me!! I had a clear scan.... How to adequately thank God for this, it a moment by moment remembrance of how much He cares and loves me..Whether or not the scan is clear He loves me as much! It was a huge relief for me to hear that news. I haven't been feeling real good lately, not sure what that is all about, but doing some different blood work and etc...
But now on to Celebrate Good Friday and Easter! Happy Resurrection Day to all!! Especially those in the Household of the Lord! What a time of reflecting on the sacrifice made for His children.. We always watch the movie Peter and Paul this season, I recommend it if you can find it.. I pray you will worship with other believers this weekend and make this weekend a 'bigger' deal than Christmas....At least in your heart!
As I was reading about the Last supper, it struck me this time that Judas left before Jesus told his followers what was about to happen and the explanation of the New Covenant...How often do I leave my time with God to rush on to what I want done, only to miss something sweet Jesus has to say to me....My conviction.. but I need it too..
May you feel the joy,love and peace that Christs loves offers, through the power of the Holy Spirit..(rm.15:13)
Happy Easter weekend!

0 comments: