Hello to whomever this reaches,
I am humbly pleading for prayers and a favor from our Lord, our Healer. I had a scan in Nov. and it showed a mass in my lower rectum. I have had a clear colonoscopy Monday and a MRI on Tuesday. I am asking for all those prayer warriors to boldly go to the throne of our Master healer and that the MRI be clear! I pray that I give God all the glory and honor in this and all this medical stuff or else it would really be for nothing.
Thank you in advance for praying for me. I am trying to be "normal", but I don't think I am doing very well.. My spirit is willing and my flesh is weak!
I will post whenever I find out what is going on... Till then, God can do more than we ask or imagine.... And He is the God who heals ALL our diseases.. Trusting in Him with you!!
Wednesday, December 8, 2010
Asking for Prayer
Posted by
Jodi Dennis
at
6:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I prayed this morning for you as I sat in Mia's doctor office, and I know that many others are lifting you up in prayer as well.
Post a Comment