Monday, December 20, 2010

Rejoicing!!

"Let everything that has breath, PRAISE the LORD!""
The Lord was so gracious and shown His favor to us...The oncologist said the MRI was clear! WOW!!! He did say that now we have conflicting reports. But the MRI is much more clear and accurate at getting the images. So for now he says no sign of concern... I will do a blood draw this week and then see him again in 6 weeks.. Praise God for His mercy to me..
Thanks so so much for all your prayers and support.. You can not imagine how much it means.
Jesus birth is THEE best Christmas gift ever, but this sure makes celebrating it alot more fun!
We all did a hallelujah dance and now so should you!!!
I am so humbled by all the response I got.. Wish I could hug you all... Please know from the bottom of my heart how much you mean to me and my family!!

1 comments:

The McPoland Family said...

Praise the LORD!!!! This makes my heart happy. What a great CHRISTmas gift. :)