Wednesday, June 25, 2008

On AZ soil

Hello, Hello, Hello !!!
Randi and I safely arrived in PHX on Sunday morning around 930am. I came home and went straight to bed.. Stayed there till 4 got up for a couple of hours then back to bed till Monday. I slept also most of Monday. Tuesday I was doing better, but still very sluggish.. You see, I came home with an awful head and chest cold ! And I was totally exhausted from the week so the combo did me in , big time. I had an awesome time while I was gone, but I guess a week was as long as I could take.. Remember I was in a room with 5 teenage girls.. Bedtime is never before 1 a.m. And we had to be up and going again by 8 a.m. I will post some photos later this week. I going to take another nap..Other then the cold, I feel great !! And NOT ready for what tomorrow brings. God provided so much for me these last few weeks, I am so grateful for ! I can't believe that it has been 5 weeks since my last treatment...WOW... really !!
Besides sweating our brains out, we are doing fantastic!!

0 comments: