Well, I have about a half a brain, so I thought I better update.. Yes, this last treatment was tough. I haven't been out of bed much since Thursday nite. I knew that taking a break would give my body a breather, but at the same time get kicked a little harder.. So I have decided to finish out the 12 step program, leaving me with 3 rounds to go. Lord willing I will be done on Aug. 7th. Please continue to pray for me and the effects this is having on my body,And the healing too. The family is good, but they too loved me having a break.
Here are some Florida photos..Enjoy
I can't seem to get these photos in the place I want them, but oh well..I love the FL sunset..
1 comments:
Jodi,
Happy to hear that your trip to Florida went well. I can only imagine how great it was to have a break from all the medical stuff.
Hope the worst of the side effects of this treatment are behind you. Just think only 3 left!! In 30 some days these treatments will be finished-YIPPEE!!!! It's our prayer that God gives you complete healing and you can continue in 2008 with your health restored. We're thankful for the way God has been with you every step of the way and for the way you've been a witness to His love.
Enjoy that pool and life with your family. You're in the home stretch!
Love,
Jill
Post a Comment