Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Wednesday night

Just trying to prepare for the weekend. I keep telling myself only 3 to go, but I don't think my brain is celebrating that yet. With each treatment it gets harder and harder to go in. I was thinking today about wanting to act like a child when I go to the oncologist. You know, how kids kick and scream as they go in the door.. And then I thought, I bet every patient sitting in the waiting room is doing that inside. If someone really did it out loud they would probably all clap and cheer. This is just such a roller coaster ordeal ! The chemo really messes with the mind, body physically and the emotions. But I am SOOOO grateful that I come back around after a few days. I just think it is crazy how the drugs do that to a body.
You want to know something strange? I miss my hair... I got it cut short in January, but lately I can hardly look in the mirror. I notice alot of other peoples hair too. I don't think I will ever have long hair again. (Some of that is my age, I know).
The kids start school in three weeks... So much for getting those math facts done every day..heeheeee
My bible study this week was about having a critical attitude and changing it with a loving one. This is an area I struggle with. Boy, criticism is so easy, and it is sin, not just a bad habit. We found that out by reading Numbers 12 :1-9..check it out... sibling rivalry, criticism,and a bunch of other stuff. One thing I learned recently is that complaining has to do with situations and criticism has to with people. I find that interesting.
Well I do have a bunch to get done tonight so I better get on it.
Thanks for your prayers. I really do appreciate them..Let's us not grow weary in doing good for the glory of our Lord !

0 comments: