Sunday, July 27, 2008

Sunday

Hello everyone. I must thank you for your prayers, I do feel much better this go around. I did get less drugs... Thanks to my complaining, which I don't normally do, but figured it was the only way for the dr. to listen. And he did. We don't have the nausea quit figured out yet, it seems to be worse at treatment and thru Thursday nite, which is different than before.. HOWEVER, Let's us PRAISE HIS name, one more treatment to go !!
AMEN and AMEN !!!
I jump ahead of myself and think, oh next week at this time I will feel so much better, but in two weeks I will be right back in bed again... A crazy cycle for sure.
Let's enjoy today..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad you felt "less bad" this time! You were in my prayers a lot this weekend. We have a lady at church who regularly prays and asks about you, too! Praise God you're almost finished with this cycle!

Love, Twila (Runia) Quenzer

Melinda said...

I haven't checked your blog since before I was packing to go on our trip and now I know why we didn't get together before I left (although I had a feeling without knowing for sure)! I can't even begin to tell you how bummed I am that things have been nasty for you. You already know my thoughts about cancer and chemo. :-) But I am certainly rejoicing with you that you are almost done!!!!!!