Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Tues. eve

Well really not much news !! Just sweating it out here. We are having a few rain drops now and then. Swimming is the main past time !
i am doing a bible study on Ps. 34 this week and it has been so encouraging.
Here is verse 1 & 3
"I will bless the LORD at all times,
His praise shall continually be in my mouth.
3. Oh, magnify the LORD with me and let us exalt His name together."
David, hiding in a cave, is so sure of God's great protection and love for him. Just where I need to be studying now..
I had a good time at a home school convention this past weekend. It is a social event, plus motivational speakers and lots of books for sale. It can be where I see certain people only once a year. I was glad to go.
The count down is on, but I don't look forward to Thursday at all. I am going to plead my case and ask for a little less chemo this time around. My body is feeling very whipped !
But I will bless the Lord !

0 comments: