Wednesday, June 4, 2008


Today I had to say good-bye to my neighbor of 8 years. It was harder than I expected. We have grown close and helped each other thru some tough times..( also Sierras best friend), last week I also said good0bye to another friend who moved to Utah.

I havent' written much lately cuzz i am boy-cotting any medical stuff. As you know I am not having chemo until June 26th. So i haven't done my blood work or anything medical related. So I am trying to get odds and ends done, and also trying to do alot of nothing but enjoy the kiddos.

My energy level has been up and down. And it is frustrating cuzz i think it should be up more than down.

We are going to enjoy our first sweet corn of the season tonite..

I am posting this picture just cuzz i thought it is cool..


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Jodi,.
Good too hear from you again. I take it you went to Florida? I hope your neighbor finds life good in NM. Do you have new neighbors coming? Just know we pray for you and your family even when you are not having medical treatments.
Love,
Aunt Esther

Sarah Ann said...

Jodi-
I hadn't seen this picture. It is cool. He is getting big...or he looks older in this picture. Hope the volleyball games got better!
Sarah