Sunday, August 10, 2008

A Tribute to my Husband

On Saturday, August 9th, Tom and I celebrated our 22nd wedding anniversary. To say we celebrated isn't actually what happened. The day really came and went without any fan-fare. I was in bed all day, in and out of sleep. However, we knew what the day meant. I can hardly believe it has been 22 years ago in that church in Iowa. Tom has been and is my rock. I have seen him grow in ways I never dreamed of. He is so steady and he is always there for me. He has had to deal with more with me, then I am sure he ever dreamed of. Tom is a man of integrity and faith. I love him more today than ever. I thank him for caring for me in such deep and compassionate ways. Not something that comes easy to most guys. I thank him for being so strong for our children. To be there for them all along this road of life. It has had many bumps, bruises, bolts of frustration, and yet we stand strong. Our cord of three strands we not be easily broken. God truly blessed me the day we got married." Now to Him who is able to do more than we can ask or imagine, to Him be the honor and glory "( of this marriage !)
I love YOU !!

0 comments: