Well becuz of my laziness, yes I will call it what it is, I didn't do a blood draw on Friday. So today after my radiation, I went to get chemo, and since I didn't do blood, the Dr. didn't want to risk me doing chemo. My platelet's were down on the last draw so he wanted updated count. I drew blood there and will find out tomorrow morning if I can go ahead with the rest of the week. One good thing is that he said I don't have to make it up.. So 3 radiation left and 4 chemos...Yippee.. A interesting note, I asked him how long the radiation keeps working. I wondered if it was only powerful during the zap or continuing. The dr. said it still works for about 2 months afterwards. I found that strange. I know that the side effects continue on but not the effect of the radiation.
Anyway.... We read Ps. 4 today, and a resounding promise rang to me---
vs.3 " the LORD will hear when I call to Him."
vs.8 " I will lie down and sleep in peace,
for you alone, O LORD, make me dwell in safety."
When God makes a promise, we can bank on it.. AMEN !
Monday, February 2, 2009
Treatments this week
Posted by
Jodi Dennis
at
6:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Hello! :)
Post a Comment