Wednesday, February 11, 2009

wow

words cannot describe how awful i am feeling. i have not left the bedroom since friday afternoon.
this came hard and with a vengance. so i wont be blogging for awhile.
plz pray for me and the family.

4 comments:

The McPoland Family said...

Jodi, If there's anything I can do, let me know! We're in the directory...you will be in my prayers. Love & blessings...Kristi

Anonymous said...

Hey Jodi,
You have been in my thoughts & prayers.
I miss you!!
Dawn

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to hear that you've been feeling awful. I'm hoping you're feeling better by now. Continuing to pray for all of you.

Love,
Jill

Anonymous said...

Hey Jodi, I check your blog on a regular basis, so when I don't see much change I assume things are going well... whatever "well" means nowadays. I was troubled to hear that you had been slammed physically and it was a good reminder to keep praying! It looks like I will be working at Occotillo and Rittenhouse (a new Dunkin) so if I can be of any assistance while in your neck of the woods, I would be glad to help. Can we assist with meals or help with the kids or at your house? We're here for you.
Steve