Sunday, March 15, 2009

A Saturday activity


Well this is what you do on a sunny beautiful 78 degrees on a Sat. afternoon in AZ. I am getting my daily dose of vitamin D. Actually I helped some friends move in the morning, (very little help), and in the evening we went out to eat, and I drove Sierra to ballet, so I needed some r & r.
I have a follow up with the radiologist on Monday, should be brief. I have dealt with some cramping and really have to watch what I eat. But I am thanking God always for His graciousness to allow me to heal and recover so well. I am studying Jerry Bridges book, "The Pursuit of Holiness", it has been an awesome study. Very convicting, but that is cleansing for the soul. Since I don't have a scan till April, I tend to find myself dreaming, big dreaming, but then I have to make the choice of prioritizing of what is important for today. If I don't have much time left, what do I really need to be doing in this moment. Makes all this material dreaming seem pretty small.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking great there, Jodi. Glad to hear you out and about. Hey, my hair is in need of acut again. When I got back to Iowa I had so many favorable comments about my hair. So you did a great job.
Love you much, Aunt Esther

Lorraine said...

From that angle....looks like a double chin! Way to go Jodi!
Here comes the sun!

The McPoland Family said...

Hey Jodi, when the kids go back to school, I'll come over and show you some photo tricks! :) I'd love to! - Praise the Lord you are doing well, I will be praying for you...Kristi