Thursday, March 5, 2009

Whoo Hooo !

Well, today i drove !! i picked up the kids from school. And then went to Target.. I know they have been missing me, cuzz there was so much Clearance... So I had to help out and do my part..
Praise GOd, for the waiting... Now more than ever, I have to rest on the LORD, and not push so quickly. I really feel think that I will make my goal of going out with the family on Sat.nite.
God Bless

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love this post. you keep up this momentum dear Jodi!

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that you got to do some damage at Target!! But I am am even happier that you had the strength to do it!! Your posts always but so much perspective into my day! You are a blessing!!
Praying
Holli

Anonymous said...

Yea.... Now on to Walmart.

Anonymous said...

You WILL renew your strength, you will mount up on wings like eagles...HE DIDN'T SAY MAYBE!!!

Anonymous said...

So glad to hear you are feeling better! You are in our prayers- I miss seeing you!
Lunch? Soon?
Love,
Gini