Sunday, March 1, 2009

Well I was told "time to update", by a dear friend---LS----. So here is the latest.
I went out Friday to do a blood draw, but it really wasn't an outing, changed from pj's to sweats, no make-up and a slight brush of the hair, hey I fit right in at the lab.
But on Saturday, I did manage to go to the EVAC Girls Varsity Championship Basketball game.
Good thing it started early 5 p.m. I did quite well, but am very slow today. I praise God that I was able to go. They didn't win, but it was intense and exciting.
I will go to the dr. on Wed. to get blood results and discuss scans.
Our weather here in AZ has been above normal and seems so warm for Feb. but it does aid in the healing process. As I am still learning from just one sentence in the bible, "Be anxious for nothing", God is right here with me and holding me all the way.
As for me physically, I am still having plenty of cramping in the stomach and over all fatigue. We will see what the dr. has for that if anything also next week.
Have a blessed week. Stay in the Word.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Jodi,
It is so good to have you at least posting something again. Everytime I check your blog, I pray that God will give you renewed strength and completely rid your body of the cancer.
Much love,
Esther