Yep, about 15 loads of laundry, cleaned a "name-less" childs room, (took 2 days), cleaned bathrooms, cooked a few meals, watched the world series, tried to think of anything except what lies ahead in a few days..
I didn't even mind doing all the housework, wierd how it seemed so pleasant.
I keep thinking about Moses, how 5 times he approached God to change His mind.. So , I to ask God what I think, but then I wonder, "Who would I want to pass this on too? Who is my Aaron?" So just like for Moses, God knows me best and calls me by name...and that is why I can sleep so well at nite....
Sunday, October 28, 2007
cramming it all in
Posted by
Jodi Dennis
at
9:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Often times God choses to be our Aaron. "Surely HE took up our infirmities and carried our sorrows.. " IS 53:4 He will carry you. Be encouraged.
Steve
Jodi,
I hadn't looked at e mails for a few days and when I checked this afternoon I became aware of what's going on with you. My heart sank when I read that you'll be having surgery to remove a cyst. We'll be remembering you, Tom, and the kids in our prayers. May the biopsy show that the cancer hasn't re-occurred. May you be able to be at peace as you wait for the procedure. Sounds like you're doing what you can to keep busy. Try to stay positive and focus on the great love God has for you. With our love and prayers,
Jill
Jody, Walter's advice . . . eat as much as you can of the things you love without respect to how healthy they are - this isn't a life-long way of eating, only to help you go into surgery with a few extra pounds. Also, drink Ensure Plus, up to 3 times a day - 350 calories each and packed with vitamins. Walter's favorite flavor is Strawberries and Cream - this helped him gain back weight after his surgery earlier this year.
You're in our thoughts and prayers.
Love - Patti & Walt
Post a Comment