So......... I have been trying to put on a few pounds before surgery, and I thought it would be interesting to hear how you would put on extra poundage....everyone always has an opinion about this, and now you are free to voice it. Not saying I will take your advice and try your method, but I would love to hear it..
Saturday, October 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
simple...I try to lose weight. :-)
good answer!!
Jodi, I just wake up in the morning and I've gained weight!..and you're struggling putting it on?? It's a good thing we're friends or I could hate you for this! OK, take it from an expert, hit the carbs and wash them down with milkshakes. Then prop up your feet and watch some TV. (Not that I do that, but I've heard that others do it... ;-} Persistant in prayer (LK 11:38), Steve
PS I've never blogged before (at least in public) so if this gets messed up, well, I'm a newbie.
Butter, cream, eggs, nitrate-free bacon or ham, whole raw milk, cheese, yogurt, kefir. Lots of fruits and vegies. Pot roast, mashed potatoes and gravy. Sweet Potatoes. Dark chocolate, ice cream, coconut oil, cod liver oil. Do your doctors have you on a special diet?
Post a Comment