Let me say first off, I am ready.. You know that stupid commercial that people are walking around saying" I'm ready", etc... i think it is for Nuestra?.. Well its a drug to help the side effects of chemo.. and that commercial is pretty much a joke around our house... But I will say that for this surgery... I am ready...I have been so dearly prayed over and prayed for, that wow, if it is about love... I am so covered...
For detail people: check-in around 6:30, and probably a 2 hours wait then surgery. It should be about a 3-4 hour deal. It is at Dessert Sam.. but I don't think I will be up for visitors until the next day.. Thanks...
As for this moment. I am beginning to "cleanse".. He wanted me prepared in case he needed to do anything with my colon.. So here we go again. Am I ready for this? NO!!--opps that means I shouted that out... I had a wonderful day.. so I will dwell on that !!
Please pray for tonite to "go smoothly"..heheheee.. may as well laugh...
I will hopefully update this on Thursday afternoon..maybe....I will let you know how I am doing about midnight tonite....??? but I doubt it...
Wednesday, October 31, 2007
on the eve
Posted by
Jodi Dennis
at
3:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You've been on my mind so much the last few days. You must really be in cleaning mode-first the house and now your insides! I guess you know the drill all too well. Our prayers continue for all of you and the medical staff who care for you. Hope you can rest tonight and we're praying for good results. We'll be waiting to hear from you.
Keep leaning and trusting.
Jill
Just chcked emails for the first time in days....Jodi, you and Tom and the kids are in our thoughts and prayers. Pray all went well and you have good test results. Your faith is such a testimony-stay strong!!
Lor
Hi, Jodi, it's Starr. I'm praying regularly for you and of course especially for Randi, since I know her best. Such a lovely girl!! Eager to hear how things went and how you're doing--but keep your main priority rest, not news delivery!
Starr
Post a Comment