Those of you who really know me, probably never have known me to be speechless.. Well here it is.... I am.... God has been so gracious to me and my tumor WAS NOT CANCER !!! How awesome is that !!!! Thank You Jesus for caring so much for this child of yours !! Your mercies never ceases to amaze me.. From the movie of "Facing the Giants", "we will praise Him when we win and praise Him when we lose"... As I was waiting in pre-op yesterday, I was listening to yipped and i chose this song..to be one of the last ones before surgery..Phillips,Craig & Dean..."Your grace still amazes me".... Next blog I will copy the lyrics here for you.. But I wanted to let you know, in my mind I am jumping up and down..even though my body can't..But we will have a "jumping" party soon !!!
Love to you all, and thanks for being "righteous and effective" prayer warriors, so that the Holy Spirit who intercedes to God translated our groans and requests to Him..
More later today.. I hope..
Friday, November 2, 2007
Speechless
Posted by
Jodi Dennis
at
9:47 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
"HIS mercies are new every morning"
I'm praising God with tears of joy right now!
Love, praise & prayers,
Sherry
No one ever listens to me! I told you it wasn't cancer. :-) It is amazing to watch God work--using the unknown to draw you closer to Himself. His grace is truly sufficient. We are thanking Him with you for the happy results (that I predicted).
PS - i told you looked good! LOL
I am completely happy for you and your family that God has provided a fast and positive outcome. Your faith is so strong and all of your family and friends have you covered with many many prayers. God knows you personally and knows that you are a faithful child and his grace has blessed you. I will let my small group and co-workers know the outcome for we have all been praying for you and your family. Now for a great recovery so you can jump and rejoice physically for God!
Jodi-odi-odi... so glad to read you are cancer free! what a suprise! I love you very much, prayed for you yesterday. Funny to be reading your blog now after having you read mine so faithfully. Hope to see you soon, praise the LORD!
That was the best news ever! I've been very excitedly telling everyone I know! I wish that I would have listened to the very wise Melinda. I get goosebumps every time I think about it. God is good! Lori
Hi Jodi, My daughter Lauren is in Tommy's homeschool class. Lauren told me you were having surgery and I just read the prayer request from Mrs. Boswell. Praise God everything went well! He is awesome! We are glad to have you at Surrey and I look forward to meeting you when you feel better! In Christ, Susanne Grattopp
Rejoicing with all of you!! I'll do some jumping for joy on your behalf. We're so grateful for the great news. Have a speedy recovery.
Love,
Jill
Thank God! Jodi, my joy at hearing the good news equals that of yours. I've been praying since the morning of surgery for a positive outcome. I'm so glad that this trial was brief and blessed. Woohoo! Love you, Mary
What am amazing outcome. I have tears in my eyes as I write this. Paul and I have been praying for you since we found out. We are so glad that all turned out well.
Love,
Paul & Steph in IA
Jodi, we are praising God for His awesome work in your family, He never lets go. We where praying for this outcome all week. We love you guys
The Browns
Post a Comment