Isn't this awesome !! My idea of a perfect Sunday afternoon...(Norman Rockwell) I was excited to be able to go to church Sunday morning.. It was refreshing and uplifting for me to be there.. It wore me out as the picture shows, but worth it. I have to admit that I have been just numb lately.. I don't have a desire to make any decisions, I know that I will have some big choices soon, but for now, I just try to ignore it. As I read, "as the deer pants for water, so my soul longs after You,".. My heart isn't there right now.. I know God is there and He hasn't forgotten me, but its more like being pulled on a sled behind a snowmobile. I don't have the controls to speed up, slow down, but if I lean to hard to one side, I will flip over. So steady I go. Reminded yesterday in church of Ps. 51--"Create in me a clean heart O God, and renew a right spirit within me, etc. " is more the cry of my heart. I am excited to go to Beth Moore this Friday, and am preparing to have my soul filled with the Word.
We are all doing well..It is weird for us all to be home and have no agenda. Let's see how long this lasts. I am thinking of pulling out all my scrapbook stuff and see if I can make some accomplishments there.. It is always adventure when I do, and the rest of the house seems to get involved. It never stays in one place.
I don't see the oncologist till Nov. 21st, so I don't really have any answers to alot of questions out there.
1 comments:
Hi Siesta. Saw your blog today on LPM, wanted to remind you that God is in control!!! "C" for the third time....wow. Aren't we blessed that God is GREATER than anything this world has to throw at us? Please know that you will be in my prayers, your beautiful family as well.
Because of Him,
Missy
Post a Comment