Saturday, November 3, 2007

Speechless again

Well there is no easy way to let this next bit of information out, so here is goes.. The final pathologist report came back about 8pm last nite and the dr. had to inform me that the cyst was 1% cancer.. Seems that if you would have cut it into 100 pieces, one of those would have been the colon cancer cells.. I don't have words right now to describe to you how crushing that news was..I did have a long talk with the surgeon, and it was good for me to talk with him, personally and medically. So were does that leave me, well he is going to recommend radiation cuzz all the cancers have been localized , but I won't talk to the oncologist until Monday sometime. God has not forgotten me, but I am sure frustrated with the medical mistakes that I have encountered..It seems that flecks of my ovary and fallopian tubes were in the cyst and that was the cancer area.. As the dr. has once again said, "you are a unique case.." That doesn't make me feel a whole lot better...
Pray for guidance, I am thinking of looking into other opinions and the best place to do that.. And finacially this just keeps on getting harder for us.. I won't get out of here till at least Monday yet.
So I guess i better put my roller coaster buckle on a bit tighter, it may be a long ride..

3 comments:

jenn said...

We will not stop praying. God is mighty to save. "Be strong and courageous. do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go." Joshua 1:9

In His Grace, The Browns

Anonymous said...

You are one of the strongest women I know. Hang in there--we are all praying for you.

Melinda said...

Dang. 99% correct isn't bad though...Cancer not only sucks but it is incredibly annoying and persistent. I'm praying for you man.