Monday, November 5, 2007

Homeward Bound

YIPEE ! We are to be discharged from here in about 1/2 hr.. Should be home by noonish... Tom and I took a long walk outside today.. It is going to be a hot one here in Arizona... But I wouldn't trade for anywhere .. Thanks for your notes of encouragement, they help me to keep a smile on my face.. Hahahhaaa, my doctor today, the surgeon, said it was a "it is my utmost privilege to have you as my patient, it is my pleasure.".... Good to know? I don't know if that is a good thing or not, whatever.. just pay the bill right?!?!
Medically, I will see both of the dr. within the next two weeks and work thru what will be the best yet aggressive treatment to take care of this. So for now, go home and get some energy, keep walking and talking to the Lord to see what is up....
later,

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Jodi
Hi i don't know what to say. i know just how you feel. It just doesn;t ever seem fair.You have always been a very positive and spirtual person as long as i have know you.Youi have always been someone that I look up to .I love you and you will be in are thoughts and prayers in the weeks ahead.

Gail R

sherry p said...

Hey Jodi,
Wow - this will teach me not to skip a day (or two) on reading your blog ...
I believe that God will heal you again, that He has plans to prosper you and not harm you ...
I also believe that it breaks God's heart to see the ravages of sin in the world and in our lives ...
I also believe that His goodness is so much greater than any of the bad things the enemy tries to distract us with ...
My constant prayer will be for your complete healing and victory!
Much love,
Sherry