Sunday, November 4, 2007

Sunday the 4th of Nov.

Well Tom and I are sitting in some chairs out in the hallway, nice break to get out of the room. I do have a balcony so we can open the door and let some of that awesome fresh construction filled AZ air.. But really it is nice to have some fresh air and let the sun shine in. I am off all my meds and have no tubes or anything attached to me, that is wonderful. So I am free to roam the halls. They are waiting for me to "pass the gas", and other exciting personal body functions before they release me. The food is gross, so I am living off of Ensure..oh yippee... I would never recommend that for a healty diet plan after I looked at the ingredients..I should be released sometime Monday. Most of the other people roaming the halls look like me, greasy slept-bed head, hunched over, we all shopped at the same store for these "pretty gowns & slippers".
Enjoy your Sunday, and worship in the house of the Lord.
Oh ya, at least the Hawkeyes won yesterday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a journey this has been for all of you! After checking
Friday night I was so thankful and happy for all of you and now you've gotten the news you didn't want to hear. Our prayer is that you will be reminded of God's love and goodness in spite of your circumstances. We're asking God to give wisdom as you make plans for what's next. Keep hoping and trusting. Enjoy the fresh air and being able to roam without dragging the IV stand around. Hope you are able to go home tomorrow where you can eat some good food, get good rest, and be surrounded by the love of your family and friends.

P.S. Are they telling you to rock in a chair to get the digestive system rolling again? That always seemed to help me.

With our love and prayers,
Jill

Anonymous said...

Wow-what a weekend guys!You really are so strong-each and every one of you! Keep the faith Jodi-God will lead and guide you! I bet it is great to be out and about especially when you making a fashion statement!! So glad the Hawks pulled one off-but the Osland household was pretty dissapointed in our Broncos!! YUK! We are praying for ya!
Lor