Hi, I am home and loving it !!
I have to pass on how much I love the "Amazing Grace, My Chains are Gone", from Chris Tomlin.. That guy is so close to an angel... WOW.... I can't get thru that song without tears.. "The Lord has promised good to me, His Word my hope secures. He will my shield and portion be, as long as life endures.. My chains are gone, I've been set free...Unending love, Amazing Grace.."
I am doing very good, walking and eating.. flicking the channel controls..all that good stuff..
Even sitting out by the pool to get some color back.. Since it is so hot out here, the radiation may as well start out naturally...
Tuesday, November 6, 2007
Home Sweet Home
Posted by
Jodi Dennis
at
12:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Ok-now I am jealous!!!! It is like 25 degrees here-I want to sit by the pool! Instead I sat in a hockey arena-freezing-amazing what we will do for our kids!! I am so happy you are home-things are always better for me when I am with my family! God will guide you Jodi-put your trust in him! You are amazing-but no laundry for a few days!! Like that will happen, huh? Take care-we are praying for you and yours!!
Lor
Jodi,
Amazing Grace/My Chains are Gone touches me deeply as well. Remember that God's mercy is new EVERY MORNING. We will pray with you for the right info to make a decision on your next medical step.
Love Ya!
Delaine
Jodi, great to keep up with all the news, thank you! God has blessed you - know that! I am glad you are home now - will continue to pray for you and all. You are cracking me up with your 'smart' anecdotes girl! Keep it up, smile, God loves you!
Dawna
Post a Comment