Well survived another round.. Oh Yiippee !! I do have a prayer request this morning. Today (2pm)I am having a shot called Neulasta(sp?). It has strange after effects. The nurses gave me some ideas to help them, but I will admit that I am nervous about it. I had this shot one other time. It gives me a feeling of a heart attack. It is forcing my bones to make white blood cells, so it is a bone aching ordeal. Please pray the pills I take that it will help the effects.
The treatment went well on Thursday. It was more emotional than before, but that's ok. Just had some "female" moments. I bring some of our "farm fresh range free" eggs, to my oncologist. He just flips out and so do the nurses. He says "This is what real eggs look like".. It's pretty funny.
I am so ready to spend a bunch of time on my back patio, with the bird feeders full and birds filling up the trees. Yes mid-westerners, it will be in the high 70 to low 80s all week.. heeheeee. Sounds like I need to post a photo of that.
"Trust and Thankfulness will get you safely through this day. Trust protects you from worrying and obsessing. Thankfulness keeps you from criticizing and complaining, those sister sins that so easily entangle you."
Monday, February 25, 2008
Monday morning
Posted by
Jodi Dennis
at
8:09 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Hi, Jodi!
Have been praying for you all week-end. I mentioned you at our Women's Bible Study last week Wed. a.m. In church yesterday, one of the women brought up your name during the prayer time. So you now have our whole church (a whole 15 - 20 people!!) praying for you, too. Just wanted you to know that. I will certainly be praying for you and the shot today. I've seen it advertised on TV...but they fail to mention the trauma associated with the side effects! Hopefully it goes smoothly!
Love, Twila
Post a Comment