Hello, What a wonderful day I had, spending it with a long-time friend. I took her to have her first manicure.... And she cut about 3 inches off her hair.. I guess my short cut is catching on. Hers looks great !! She is a tremdous blessing to me..
I have had so much encouragement from you friends !! I can not even tell you how much it all means. Sure makes a hum-drum day change to one of anticipations. God has been gracious to hear and answer our prayers. I have rebounded once again during the last few days. So I feel pretty good going into tomorrow. I also will be taking care of my hormonal issues early next week, so that should help a bunch too.
As you know there is so much sickness going around, Plz pray for protection for me and my family to ward off any of those germies..Continue to pray for my nausea. It was slightly better last time. Tom has been traveling this week, pray for safety and he will be wiped out come the weekend when he will be needed alot. The kids are doing well, thanks to your prayers and those of you who are taking care of them. School has been going great for them.
"Our part is to believe God, His part is to be GOD, and do what is ultimately and eternally best."
Wednesday, February 20, 2008
On the eve of Wednesday
Posted by
Jodi Dennis
at
4:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Jodi
I had no idea what you have been going through. I remember seeing you the night you went to Beth Moore and that is the last I had heard. A freind told me about your chemo and blog. I have been reading it for the last hour and I have been so blessed, touched and find myself crying through it all.Thank you for sharing scripture and humor. I appreciate your faithfulness to God and His Word. It is so easy to leave Him out of things, without even thinking about it. But you have encouraged me to keep striving to know Him better. I will add you to my prayer list and regularly pray for you. You have blessed me today and I know you are probably so sick and weak today-so Thank you!!
Holli Gardner
Post a Comment