Thursday, February 14, 2008

Thursday

Well a week to go !! I will try not to cram to much into a day, becuz then by the end of that day,, I am pooped out !!
I was blessed to have an uncle from Iowa come visit and spend some time with him this week. We had fun reminiscing about family reunions and interested on where all the cousins have gone.
It seems I am getting an idea of the pattern that this treatment will be. The day of treatment I will be the most sick, won't get out of bed on Fridays, I will sit on the couch and wait for the nurse on Sat. Then I enjoy a long hot shower..and back to bed. Sundays , well I slug it out and walk around the house some. By Monday I can sit outside for a short while.. On Wed. & Thurs. my mouth is sensitive. I can drive by Wed. And then I can feel somewhat normal till the next Thurs. If normal means getting out of breath walking out to the mailbox and back...Yes, I have no normal.(what poor english)
On this Valentines, as we share and celebrate the love we have for one another, remember that God loves us even more..He probably laughs watching us buy flowers for each other, knowing that He gives us the beauty of creation every day.
Please include my father-in-law in your prayers. He started radiation this week.
My prayer request for me would be for perserverance. This is going to be a long haul. After next treatment, I am into single digits.. yippee..
Once again the spell check isn't working, and Chemo brain is for REAL !!!!

0 comments: