Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Date set

I have my colonoscopy/surgery set for November 17th.. He will do the colonoscopy in the early morning and then surgery later in the afternoon. The surgeon is Dr. Venkatesh.. Plz keep him in your prayers as well..
This is from a book a friend gave me, and I always seem to open it up to this page:
"Understanding that I am not the ultimate end of the gospel, but rather that God's glory is, actually enables me to embrace my salvation more boldly that I would otherwise dare to do. For example, when my timid heart questions why God would want to love one so sinful as I, I read the answer,"to the praise of the glory of His grace." I figure then, that my unworthiness must actually be useful to God, because it magnifies the degree to which His grace might be glorified as He lavishes His saving kindness upon me. This line of reasoning make perfect sense to me and convinces me to embrace the gospel with greater passion so that God might glorify Himself through me, an unworthy sinner."
I have a high hill to climb but God is either pushing me up, carrying me up , walking beside me or sending in the helicopter, either way He is there...

0 comments: