Saturday, October 18, 2008

Decision Time

The results are in ......
I have another cyst in my pelvic area. They can't tell what it is affecting till they are in there and digging around. It does not appear to be attached to my rectum which is very good news , if it turns out to be true.. He said the scan is only about 88% acurate.. Great, so why do they cost soooo much?? You'd think with a price tag like that it would be precise !! Oh well, better then going in totally unprepared..
I am going to finish out the volleyball season,(Oct.31st) take the team to a tournament in Omaha,(Nov 6-8) and stay for a few days to visit family, then come home to surgery, which should be around Nov.17th or 18th. The doctor said it was up to me as far as when to have the surgery.. We did have a trip planned to Hawaii Nov. 15th but felt it wasn't worth the risk of waiting that long. It would have moved surgery to the 1st of December. Hopefully we can look into that next year..(D.V.)
Please pray for safety during this time, and that the surgery will go well, as well as the doctor can do...The kids are hanging in there, but also sad to see mom have to go thru this some more.
Like I said, I made my plans, but the Lord directs my steps ..
I will keep you posted..

3 comments:

The Paasch-inator said...

thanks for the update...praying...much love,
Mike and Lynne

Anonymous said...

Will be praying for you, Jodi! And your family. Twila

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.