Thursday, October 9, 2008

quick update

I am still waiting to schedule a pelvic cat scan and zone in on the cyst. I have a appt. with my colon/rectal dr. next Wed. so I hope to have it done by then. Other than that I am doing great.
It is strange how I am making plans for the next two months, but then stop and say, "If the Lord wills.." It sure keeps me focused on Him and my priroities.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update. I'm happy to hear that you are feeling well. In my conversations with God your situation is mentioned often. Hope the remainder of the volleyball season goes well - enjoy. I'll be waiting for another update. May God continue to give you good days-lots and lots of them!

Jill

Melinda said...

Ugh. Everyone's favorite: The Waiting Game. I'll be praying for you.