Here they are after the last regular season game. They are number one in region. We have our tournament next weekend. We ended up 9-1..
They are a great bunch of girls and I had a great time with them. Thanks girls !!
Here they are after the last regular season game. They are number one in region. We have our tournament next weekend. We ended up 9-1..
They are a great bunch of girls and I had a great time with them. Thanks girls !!
Posted by
Jodi Dennis
at
8:54 PM
2 comments:
Reminds me of the "old" days. Except we were never 9-1! Congrats and take that feeling forward to the next "adventure". Thinking of you always. Mary
Hi Jodi,
Congratulations on a great season. Now when and where are you playing in Omaha? I doubt I'd make it but I'd like to have times and dates anyway. Hope you get to come this way after the games. I have a new bed now so you are welcomed to a free motel, includes meals.
Love,
Aunt Esther
Post a Comment