Saturday, November 15, 2008

New update

We are home and had a very enjoyable time in Neb and NW Iowa. Even enjoyed the snow. But Friday morning was awesome to wake up to sunshine !! And 85 degrees..( why do you people live there?? heehheee) It was nice to visit with family and friends..
Here is the schedule for me. Sunday start the "prep" for surgery. Monday check in hospital at 7am and have a colonoscopy then surgery around 1:30. It will be a long procedure becuz of all the scar tissue he will have to cut through.
Today has been up and down emotionally for both Tom and I. We will be fine and talking then we talk about where the kids will be next week and the different surgery stuff and it will turn emotional. It seems so strange that today I am up and running around and in two days I will have 20 plus staples on my tummy..
Thank you for all the prayers and support.. It is a huge blessing to me and the family.
I will post pictures from our trip soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jodi.....glad you are back in the sunshine! Russ and I will be praying for you and your family.
Blessings, Russ and Robyn Bishop

"My sheep listen to My voice; I know them, and they follow me...no one can snatch them out of My hand." John 10:27-28

Anonymous said...

We are praying for a successful surgery, quick recovery and restored health and strength. Love to you and your family.
Barb Whalen (from Minnesnowtah)

The Lord himself goes before you and will be with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged. Deut. 31:8