Friday, November 21, 2008

quick and short update

It is Friday afternoon and I am resting well . The surgery went well. It was Tuesday around 6:30 pm. The dr. got the cyst out very easy and all went good.
I will update more as we know.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jodi,
This sounds great. Hope to see you soon.

Lori

Anonymous said...

glad to here it went good.We are praying for good news and recover.
love gail r

Anonymous said...

Jodi

Glad that it went as well as it did and will be praying for you, your recovery and your family.

Holli

Melinda said...

Glad you are home. Hospitals are icky. Very icky. And they don't let you sleep. Even though you need to sleep very badly. That part I will never understand. Now go get better and be done with this whole cancer business okay? I think you've already had your fair share--actually you've had enough for everyone at this point. I tried to be polite and stop at 2.

Anonymous said...

Hey Jodi,
I'm so glad things went well and you were able to post an update. I'm out of town right now, but please know that you continue to be in my thoughts & prayers.

Love you,
Dawn