It is amazing to me that a week ago at this time I was getting loopy (drugged up), for surgery. Last Tuesday was one of thee longest days of my life..laying around all day, nothing to eat or drink, hardly able to move, and thinking about what was going to happen. And now a week later here I am in "normal " clothes, eating and drinking, enjoying the beautiful outdoors !!
PRAISE THE LORD !!!! He is my strength and source of peace.
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
a week later
Posted by
Jodi Dennis
at
4:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I'm sorry to hear the post surgery news isn't what we've been hoping and praying for. That verse you shared pretty well sums it up. We aren't in control and often don't understand things that happen, but God says trust Me anyway. It's not easy. While I can't know what all of you have been through since your first diagnosis I pray that each of you will be reminded of God's love for you. I'm thankful to hear that your recovery is going well. It's amazing how the body heals. As your battle with cancer continues, so do my prayers.
Love,
Jill
Post a Comment