Friday, December 14, 2007

Its that time

Hello all,
I have got spring cleaning fever like you wouldn't believe !! I have gone thru 4 closets, 2 bedrooms, the laundry room, and have had so much fun purging !! All 3 of the kids have been sick these last few days, so while they are laying in bed I am cleaning out. My that is good for the soul !! I have the doors open and letting the brisk weather and bright sunlight in.. Haven't cranked up the tunes, becuz the sick kids don't appreciate my cleaning music.
Since I will be in treatment most of next year, we felt it best to send Sierra and Tommy to school full time. They will be attending Surrey Garden Christian School, in Gilbert Az..So we are asking anyone that would like a great tax deduction to consider helping us through the Arizona Christian School Tax Organization.. Please check out the web site at
www.acsto.com . you can recommend a donation for either Tommy or Sierra. We do not get of the money personally or even know who sends a donation. However you get dollar for dollar tax credit deduction on both state and federal. Please pray about this. We thank you in advance for helping us send them to a Christian school. If you have any questions you can call me or ACSTO at 480-820-0403.. Also many companies will match your tax donation, please check that on-line also.
I will post in the next day about my "goals and purposes".. Sorry that it has taken so long, but I keep finding more things to study on it. As you wait, think about you purposes and goals. They are different aspects. Also about what God's goals and purposes are for your life, not what your goal for God to do for or to someone else..yikes...i am convicted just typing about it. If you can listen to the song "Bring the Rain", by Mercy Me.
Remember ACSTO.. Thanks... God Bless

0 comments: